Sunday, August 3, 2008

Update







Ok I know you're all mad but i'm just not very good at this regular blogging thing! We're all doing well, just busy. Karma is 2 months old and I can't believe it!! She's huge...yes huge! 10lbs 3 oz huge to be exact! That's 4 lbs she's gained in 6 weeks. She's just trying to keep up with the weight gain of her mommy, but she has a way to go. Merik is doing great and is as active and busy as ever. He still loves Karma but understands she's not going away. Today he was mad at me and hit her. Naughty-yeah he was in the corner for that one! He also is in the habbit of calling us by our first names. Its so funny, he'll ask for something from mom and when I say know he asks "tan-tae" and he's constantly asking for "pat". We're having fun as you can tell. I will be starting a new job soon and am very excited about it! I will be taking pricing calls for the mortuary my uncle works for. It is such a blessing as it will allow me to work from home! We just can't believe it! Life is good but busy!

4 comments:

Sharee said...

Yay! An update! Karma is growing, but she is still tiny! I think Kyla weighed that much at 5 weeks! You have such cute kids! So much for your fears from way back when, they sure didn't turn out to be true at all.

Lindsey said...

Thank goodness for inheriting their Dad's appetite right! They're adorable!

maugers said...

I'm so glad Merik calls you by your first names. Alex did that for a while, and then he started calling us by our "pet-names" I call Dave "lover" and "sweetheart" and Alex would yell "lover" out the door to get Dave's attention...totally embarassing :0

Janet said...

I love those pics of your kids! I'm diggin' your playlist, too!