Saturday, September 5, 2009

She's on the move!





Karma was 15 months old yesterday and is finally walking! I can't believe in 4 short months she's gone from not rolling over to walking. Its like she just snapped out of whatever it was she was in! She went from barely standing on her own to walking in about 3 weeks. She's so cute and still is doing the "walk with both hands out" walk-I love that and they don't do it for very long. She's totally starting to get an attitude and unfortunately for Merik she's discovered that she has an opinion-and it's a strong one. Gee, I wonder who she gets that from? She's started talking but it's hilarious, everything she says had a weird accent. Instead of moomm-my she yells mo-mmeee. Its really funny. She's totally my angel and we love her so much! She's so fun!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

love the video!! My kids loved it too. she sure is a cutie

O'Neil Family said...

That's awesome, Shawntae. Little Jacob didn't walk until 14 and 1/2 months and that was just because he was tall and had a hard time finding his center of balance. It sounds to me like Karma is doing just fine, which must feel really good.